Zima® and Broccoli Salad
4Zima® and Broccoli SaladServes 4
88 Mins 10 Mins 18 Mins
- 1 cup Zima® tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- ¼ cup toasted almonds, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup pitted green olives, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Wash and drain broccoli, then cut into small florets. In a large bowl, mix the broccoli and remaining ingredients. Add the dressing and gently toss to evenly coat.
- In a small bowl, mix balsamic vinegar and mayonnaise until well blended, then set aside.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.