Wild Wonders® Rainbow Ravioli
4Wild Wonders® Rainbow RavioliServes 4
1010 Mins 15 Mins 25 Mins
- 3 cups Wild Wonders® tomatoes, halved
- 1 (1kg) package cheese ravioli
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- Pinch freshly ground black peppercorns
- 1/4 tsp dried chili flakes
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp Parmigiano-Reggiano, grated
- Cook ravioli in salted water according to package directions. Reserve about 1/2 cup cooking water. Drain pasta.
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high. Add olive oil and garlic followed by 2 cups of tomatoes. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Let sauce cool slightly, then puree to desired consistency.
- Transfer the sauce back to the skillet, add reserved cooking water, remaining tomatoes, drained pasta, black pepper and chili flakes. Cook until tomatoes are warm.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and garnish with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.