WILD WONDERS® Pepper Jelly
6-8WILD WONDERS® Pepper JellyServes 6-8
55 Mins 25 Mins 30 Mins
- 1-½ cups chopped WILD WONDERS® Peppers
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar, divided
- 2 pouches of Knox Unflavored Gelatin
- ½ cup cold water
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- Sterilize (3) 8-oz. canning jars and lids in boiling water. Set aside.
- Place half the chopped WILD WONDERS® Peppers in a food processor along with ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar. Pulse until very finely chopped and almost liquified.
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a medium saucepan and let stand for 1 minute. Then, stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Add both WILD WONDERS® Peppers mixtures, remaining apple cider vinegar, and sugar to the saucepan. Bring to a boil then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer, uncovered for 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat.
- Using a ladle, pour the jelly into the sterilized jars. Allow to cool slightly. Then, cover and refrigerate overnight until set.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.