Wild Rice Salad with Wild Wonders®
4Wild Rice Salad with Wild Wonders®Serves 4
1010 Mins 43 Mins 53 Mins
- 1 cup cubed butternut squash
- 4 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. grapefruit juice
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 cup long-grain wild rice, prepared according to package
- 2 red grapefruit or cara cara oranges, segmented
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup golden raisins
- 1 cup Wild Wonders® tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup finely chopped pecans, for garnish
- Kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, toss the butternut squash with 2 Tbsp. of olive oil and ½ tsp. Kosher salt. Spread evenly on a baking sheet and bake until browned and tender, about 20-35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the remaining olive oil, grapefruit juice, and red wine vinegar. Season with Kosher salt to taste.
- In a large bowl, combine the wild rice, citrus segments, scallions, golden raisins, butternut squash, Wild Wonders® tomatoes. Add in desired amount of dressing and toss to combine.
- Garnish with pecans and serve.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.