Whoopie WOW™ Pie
6Whoopie WOW™ PieServes 6
Brandy soaked WOW™ berries
- 1 lb WOW™ berries, sliced
- ¾ cup brandy
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 vanilla bean pod, scraped
Chocolate cookie crust
- 1 ¾ cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp melted butter
Chocolate pie filling
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 2 cups 35% whipping cream
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 10 egg yolks
- 4 Tbsp water
- 4 Tbsp cornstarch
- In a medium bowl, add berries, brandy, sugar and vanilla bean scrapings. Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and melted butter. Evenly spread into a greased 9” pie plate. Refrigerate.
- In a medium pot, heat milk and cream over low heat, making sure not to boil. Remove from heat, add chocolate, and stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg yolks very well. Add the chocolate mixture to the yolks a little at a time, mixing completely before adding more. Careful not to scramble the eggs.
- In a small bowl, combine water and cornstarch until smooth. Add to the chocolate and bring to a low simmer. Stir and simmer until the mixture reaches the consistency of sour cream. Pour mixture into pie crust and spread evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until set.
- Top each slice of pie with berries and finish with shaved white chocolate.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.