Walking Taco with Sugar Bombs ® Pico de Gallo
4Walking Taco with Sugar Bombs ® Pico de GalloServes 4
1010 Mins 10 Mins 20 Mins
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 2 Tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup Sugar Bombs® tomatoes, halved
- ¼ medium red onion, diced
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt, or more to taste
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 packages Hippeas Tortilla Chips
- Optional toppings: Shredded Mexican-style cheese, cubed avocado, lime wedges
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground turkey and taco seasoning mix and cook until no longer pink, using a wooden spoon to break into crumbles. Set aside.
- Make the Sugar Bombs® Pico de Gallo: In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, and salt. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Just before serving, cut open the Hippeas tortilla chip bags. Evenly distribute the ground turkey, black beans, and Sugar Bombs® Pico de Gallo into each of the bags. Garnish with optional toppings as desired.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.