Campari® Cauliflower Pizza
2-4Campari® Cauliflower PizzaServes 2-4
1515 Mins 5 Mins 20 Mins
- (1) store-bought frozen cauliflower pizza crust
- ½ cup store-bought tomato sauce
- (1) container store-bought pesto
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ⅓ cup zucchini, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Campari® tomatoes, sliced
- Baby arugula
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- Red chili flakes, for garnish (optional)
- Baby arugula
- Balsamic drizzle
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Follow package directions to pre-cook the cauliflower pizza base (i.e. bake for 10-12 minutes on each side then remove from oven to add toppings). Preheat oven to broil.
- In a bowl, combine the tomato sauce with ⅓ cup pesto. Top pre-cooked cauliflower pizza base with tomato-pesto sauce, leaving about 1” border around edges. Top with half the mozzarella, followed by shaved zucchini, red onion, and Campari tomatoes. Top with remaining mozzarella. Broil for 4-5 minutes or until bubbly and browned.
- Top with a handful of baby arugula and a few dollops of pesto (if desired). Serve immediately.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.