Tropical Fruit Salad with SUNSET® Mini Cucumbers
6Tropical Fruit Salad with SUNSET® Mini CucumbersServes 6
1010 Mins 10 Mins 20 Mins
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. lime zest
- 2 cups SUNSET® Mini Cucumbers, diced
- 2 cups pineapple, diced
- 2 cups mango, diced
- 1 cup dragon fruit, diced
- 1 cup papaya, diced
- 1 cup kiwi, diced
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- To make dressing, in a large bowl whisk together the honey, lime juice and lime zest until combined.
- Dice ingredients to be ½” in size. Add the diced ingredients together and toss well with the dressing to coat.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.