Tomato Red Curry Salmon
2Tomato Red Curry SalmonServes 2
55 Mins 25 Mins 30 Mins
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Kosher salt
- (2) 6-oz. salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. ginger, grated
- 2 Tbsp. red curry paste
- ½ cup canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 pint Organic Angel Sweet® Tomatoes
- ½ tsp. granulated sugar
- Cooked basmati rice, for serving
- Pickled red onions, for garnish
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Heat coconut oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the salmon with Kosher salt. Add the salmon to the skillet and cook for about 4-5 minutes per side. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the shallots and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic, ginger and red curry paste and continue to sauté until softened and fragrant. Add in Organic Angel Sweet® Tomatoes and sauté until tomatoes just begin to soften.
- Add in coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Just before serving, add the salmon back in and coat with the sauce.
- Serve the salmon over Basmati rice and garnish with cilantro and pickled red onion.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.