Thai Style Marinated New York Strip With Angel Sweet®
4Thai Style Marinated New York Strip With Angel Sweet®Serves 4
1515 Mins 15 Mins 30 Mins
- 1 pint Angel Sweet® tomatoes
- (4) 8” bamboo skewers
- Canola oil
- 1 shallot, divided
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 lb. New York Strip Steak
- Fresh mint, for garnish
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Thread Angel Sweet® tomatoes onto skewers. Drizzle with about 1 tsp. canola oil and set aside until ready to grill.
- Coat the bottom of a small nonstick skillet with canola oil then place over medium-high heat. Thinly slice one-half of the shallot (reserve the second half for the dressing). Once the oil in the skillet is hot, add in the shallot and fry until golden brown and crispy, about 3-4 minutes.
- To prepare the dressing: Finely chop the remaining half of the shallot and add to a small bowl followed by the lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, crushed red pepper flakes, and garlic. Stir to combine until sugar dissolves.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Drizzle the steak with about 1 Tbsp. canola oil. Once the grill has come up to temperature, place the Angel Sweet® Tomatoes skewers on the grill. Cook for 1-2 minutes per side, then remove and set aside. Then place the steak on the grill and cook until desired doneness (about 3-4 minutes per side for medium-rare). Remove from the grill and let rest for at least 10 minutes.
- Once the steak has rested, thinly slice across the grain and place in a large bowl. Drizzle about half of the dressing over top and toss.
- To serve, arrange the sliced steak on a platter and top with crispy shallots. Arrange the grilled Angel Sweet® Tomatoes skewers on top of the steak followed by a scattering of fresh mint and cilantro.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.