Strawberry Grand Marnier Mini Trifles
4Strawberry Grand Marnier Mini TriflesServes 4
3030 Mins 30 Mins 60 Mins
For the marinated strawberries:
- 2 cups WOW™ Berries dreamberry™ Strawberries, halved
- 2 Tbsp. Grand Marnier
- 1 tsp. orange zest
For the whipped cream:
- 3 cups whipped cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
For the mini trifles:
- 1 store-bought pound cake
- Vanilla instant pudding mix, prepared according to package directions and chilled
- 4 WOW™ Berries dreamberry™ Strawberries, for garnish
- For the marinated strawberries: In a medium bowl, combine the halved strawberries with the Grand Marnier and orange zest. Allow to stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
- For the whipped cream: In a large bowl, add the heavy cream and vanilla extract. Using an electric mixer, whisk the cream to medium peaks. Set aside.
- For the mini trifles: In a large bowl, combine the whipped cream and vanilla pudding. Use a rubber spatula to gently fold the two until well combined. Transfer the mixture to a large resealable bag. Snip off one of the corners to create a piping bag. Set aside or refrigerate until ready to use.
- Using a serrated knife, cut the pound cake lengthwise into ½” slices. Then, using a 2” biscuit cutter, cut the pound cake into rounds (note: you will only need two slices per mini trifle). Place one cake circle at the bottom of each glass. Add 2 tablespoons of marinated strawberries to each glass. Then, pipe in a large dollop of the pudding and whipped cream mixture and spread evenly.
- Add a second layer of cake, pressing down lightly, and repeat the layering process with the marinated strawberries and cream mixture just once more. Cover and refrigerate the mini trifles until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, garnish each mini trifle with 1 whole WOW™ Berries dreamberry™ Strawberry.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.