Sparkling Cucumber & Ginger Mocktail
2Sparkling Cucumber & Ginger MocktailServes 2
55 Mins 5 Mins 10 Mins
- 1 English Cucumber, sliced into rounds (reserve 2 slices for garnish)
- (1) 2” piece of ginger, chopped
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 2 oz. honey
- 6 dashes lime bitters
- Ginger or lime flavored sparkling water
- In a blender, combine the cucumber, ginger, lime juice, honey, and bitters and blend for 1 minute or until completely smooth. Strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for 15 seconds.
- Strain the cucumber-ginger juice equally into 2 glasses. Top with club soda and garnish with cucumber.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.