Spanish Gin & Tonic
1Spanish Gin & TonicServes 1
55 Mins 0 Mins 5 Mins
- 2 oz gin (can substitute vodka)
- ¼ oz St. Germain or other elderflower liqueur
- 4-5 juniper berries
- English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 6-8 oz good quality tonic water
- Thyme sprigs, for garnish
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
- Edible Flower Ice Cubes
- Fill glass to the rim with edible flower ice cubes. Add in gin and elderflower liqueur. Top off with tonic water. Add in juniper berries and 3-4 cucumber slices. Stir and garnish with mint and thyme. Serve immediately.
For the Edible Flower Ice Cubes:
- In a pot or kettle, bring distilled water to a full boil. Turn off heat and allow it to cool to room temperature. Repeat the process one more time.
- Add water to ice cube trays and place edible flowers and herbs into the water.
- Freeze ice cubes overnight or until ice has solidified.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.