Shrimp and Shishito “Foil Boil”
2-4Shrimp and Shishito “Foil Boil”Serves 2-4
1515 Mins 15 Mins 30 Mins
- ¾ lb. baby red potatoes, halved
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- 1 lb. shell-on shrimp (18-20 ct.)
- 6 oz. andouille sausage, sliced on the bias
- 2 ears of corn, cut into 3” pieces
- 12-14 SHAZAM!™ Shishito Peppers
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1-½ tsp. seafood seasoning
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Par-cook the red potatoes in boiling water for about 8-10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. To assemble the “Foil Boil” packet, cut two 12”-long pieces of Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. In the middle of one of the pieces of foil, add the shrimp, andouille sausage, corn, and SHAZAM!™ Shishito Peppers. Drizzle with melted butter and evenly sprinkle the seafood seasoning over top. Bring the two sides of the foil up and fold over several times until sealed. Place the sealed packet onto the other piece of foil and repeat the folding process to double-wrap the packet.
- Place the “Foil Boil” packet on the grill and cook for 15 minutes, turning over once halfway through. Remove from the grill, carefully open the foil packet, and serve with lemon wedges.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.