Shaved Cucumber & Fennel Salad With Hot Honey Vinaigrette
4-6Shaved Cucumber & Fennel Salad With Hot Honey VinaigretteServes 4-6
1515 Mins 0 Mins 15 Mins
- 2 SUNSET® English Cucumbers, shaved or peeled lengthwise into ribbons
- 3 oz. block of feta cheese
- ½ cup crispy chickpeas
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced lengthwise (reserve fronds for garnish)
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. champagne vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. hot honey
- ½ tsp. red pepper
- Prepare the dressing: In a small bowl, add the champagne vinegar, hot honey, red pepper flakes, and salt and whisk to combine. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking until the vinaigrette is emulsified.
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave the feta lengthwise into thin strips.
- To assemble the salad, arrange the shaved cucumber and fennel in a serving bowl. Top with the crispy chickpeas and shaved feta and drizzle the dressing over top. Garnish with reserved fennel fronds and serve.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.