Pizza Pepper Poppers
4Pizza Pepper PoppersServes 4
1010 Mins 10 Mins 20 Mins
- 1 bag ONE SWEET® SEEDLESS Peppers
- 1 bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- ¼ cup turkey pepperoni, sliced
- ⅓ cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 3–4 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Remove the stems and cut each pepper down the middle lengthwise.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and sprinkle each pepper half with mozzarella cheese, garlic powder and oregano. Add about two pieces of turkey pepperoni to each pepper.
- Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven, let cool and top with sliced Kalamata olives, extra red pepper flakes if desired, and fresh basil. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.