Pink Pancakes with WOW™ lolliberry™ Strawberries & Pomegranate
6Pink Pancakes with WOW™ lolliberry™ Strawberries & PomegranateServes 6
1010 Mins 25 Mins 35 Mins
For the Beet Pancakes:
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. Kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ¾ – 1 cup whole milk, as needed
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 cup roasted and peeled beets (about 3 small beets)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Neutral oil or butter for cooking
For the Strawberry-Pomegranate topping:
- 1-½ cups WOW™ Berries lolliberry™ Strawberries, quartered
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 Tbsp. julienned orange peel
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a blender, combine the eggs, yogurt, vanilla extra, beets, maple syrup, and canola oil and blend until smooth. Add in the flour mixture and blend to incorporate, scraping the sides of the blender a few times.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium-low heat. Add a little cooking oil to the pan. When the oil is hot, portion out the batter into small pancakes.
- Cook until you see small bubbles forming on the top of the pancakes, about 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook the other side for another 2-3 minutes. Place cooked pancakes onto a plate and continue with the remaining batter.
- To make the Strawberry-Pomegranate topping: In a medium bowl, combine the WOW™ Berries lolliberry™ Strawberries, pomegranate seeds, orange peel, and maple syrup. Allow to sit for 10 minutes before using.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
The best-tasting berries in the world.
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
The cucumbers of your dreams.
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
Vine ripened, hand picked, mind blown.
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
No GMO. Yes amazing.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Organic and amazing, all year round.
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Chef-inspired, and ready in 15 minutes or less.
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.