Pimento Cheese, Turkey & Campari® Sliders
4-6Pimento Cheese, Turkey & Campari® SlidersServes 4-6
1010 Mins 10 Mins 20 Mins
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 4 oz. jarred chopped pimento peppers, drained
- 2 Tbsp. chives, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 12-pack small Hawaiian-style dinner rolls
- 1 lb. thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 4 Campari® Tomatoes, sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine the cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, pimento peppers, and chives. Mix well to combine and season with Kosher salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Set aside pimento cheese.
- To build your sliders, slice the pack of rolls in half without breaking off any individual rolls, to separate the top and bottom buns.
- Evenly layer the pimento cheese to the bottom bun layer and top with the turkey slices and sliced tomatoes. Add the top bun half back on, then cut into 12 individual sliders and serve.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.