No Churn Cheesecake Ice Cream with WOW™ dreamberry™ Strawberries
6No Churn Cheesecake Ice Cream with WOW™ dreamberry™ StrawberriesServes 6
- (1) 14-oz. Can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4-5 graham crackers, crushed
- 2 cups WOW™ dreamberry™ Strawberries, halved lengthwise
- In a bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and softened cream cheese. Mix until well combined. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer (or bowl with a hand mixer), whip heavy cream and vanilla extract for 2-3 minutes.
- Carefully fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Then, fold in the crushed graham crackers. Pour into a 9×5 loaf pan. Top with halved WOW™ dreamberry™ Strawberries. Freeze for 4-6 hours, or until set.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.