Mediterranean Pita Snackers
4-6Mediterranean Pita SnackersServes 4-6
1010 Mins 20 Mins 30 Mins
- 3 pitas, cut into 8 triangles per pita
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1-½ cups shredded cooked chicken (rotisserie or leftover)
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 packages Sprinkles® Tomatoes
- Sliced Kalamata olives, for serving
- Dill fronds, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add pita triangles. Evenly drizzle the extra virgin olive oil and season with Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Bake until golden brown and crispy, about 10-12 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add greek yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, and a pinch of salt and mix well to combine. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- To build the pita stackers, add 1 Tbsp. shredded chicken to each pita triangle followed by a dollop of the garlicky yogurt and top with Sprinkles® Tomatoes, kalamata olives, and dill fronds. Serve.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.