Huli Huli Chicken with Pineapple & Aloha™ Peppers
4Huli Huli Chicken with Pineapple & Aloha™ PeppersServes 4
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and finely grated
- 1 (2-inch) knob fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 2 chicken breasts, split lengthwise or 4 tenderloins
- 1 whole pineapple, peeled, cored, and sliced into 1” thick rings
- 3 Aloha™ Peppers, de-stemmed and sliced into 1” thick rings
- Canola oil, to prep grill
- In a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, rice vinegar, sesame oil, salt, garlic and ginger. Reserve ½ cup of marinade for basting. Add the chicken to the remaining marinade, cover, and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat and brush grates with oil. Remove chicken and discard used marinade. Add chicken to the grill, basting occasionally with the reserved unused marinade, until deep grill marks appear on both sides and internal temperature reads 165°F. Remove from the grill and cover with aluminum foil while pineapple and peppers are grilled.
- Add pineapple and pepper slices to grill, flipping halfway and basting occasionally with marinade, until deep grill marks appear on both sides, about 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken, peppers and pineapple to a serving platter.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.