Honey Bombed Camembert
4Honey Bombed CamembertServes 4
1010 Mins 20 Mins 30 Mins
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Strip the leaves from the sprigs of thyme. Add thyme leaves and honey to a small saucepan.
- Turn heat to medium-low and steep until thyme is fragrant, approximately 5 minutes. Set aside and allow to cool slightly.
- Using the tip of a small paring knife, make a few slits on the top of the Camembert. Place garlic in each slit. Position Camembert on one side of a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and add tomatoes on the other side of the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the tomatoes with extra-virgin olive oil and place back into the oven for 6-7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle Camembert and tomatoes with one tablespoon each of the thyme-infused honey. Place Camembert onto a serving plate and top with the warm tomatoes. Serve with crostini or crackers, with additional thyme-infused honey on the side.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.