Hibiscus Cucumber Lemonade
6-8Hibiscus Cucumber LemonadeServes 6-8
1010 Mins 20 Mins 30 Mins
For the lemonade:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups water, divided
- ½ cup dried hibiscus flowers
- 6 SUNSET® Mini Cucumbers, peeled and chopped into large chunks
- 1 cup lemon juice, freshly-squeezed
- 1 thinly sliced Mini® Cucumber, for garnish
- 1 thinly sliced lemon, for garnish
- In a medium-sized saucepan over high heat, combine the sugar and 1 cup water and bring to a boil. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved. Add the hibiscus flowers and turn off the heat. Allow to steep for 10 minutes. Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh strainer and allow it to cool.
- Meanwhile, add the cucumber and lemon juice to a blender and blend on high for 30 seconds to one minute, or until the cucumbers are pureed. Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh strainer and set aside.
- To assemble the lemonade, combine the cucumber-lemon juice and the remaining cup of water in a large pitcher. Add ½ cup of the hibiscus flower simple syrup, tasting and adding more as needed to achieve desired sweetness.
- Fill cups with ice, add cucumber and lemon garnishes, then fill with lemonade.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.