Herbed Labneh with Everything Bagel Spice
6-8Herbed Labneh with Everything Bagel SpiceServes 6-8
1010 Mins 20 Mins 30 Mins
- 4 cups full fat plain yogurt, or prepared labneh
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- ¼ cup olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 Tbsp. everything bagel spice
- 2 cups Flavor Bomb tomatoes, whole
- ¼ cup chives, finely chopped
- ¼ cup dill, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup mint, roughly chopped
- Pita, cut into bite-sized pieces and toasted
- If making your own labneh, line a strainer with 3-4 layers of cheesecloth or a clean tea towel. Spoon the yogurt into the layered strainer. Set over a bowl with room to collect about two cups of liquid underneath. Place in the fridge for a minimum 24- 36 hours depending on the desired consistency.
- Mix the labneh, salt and lemon zest together.
- In a shallow bowl or plate, spread the labneh. Make a well in the centre using a spoon and fill with olive oil. Garnish with chives, dill, mint and everything bagel spice.
- Serve with Flavor Bombs, Qukes, Lollipeppers and toasted pita.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.