Heirloom Tomatoes and Peach Caprese Sandwich
1Heirloom Tomatoes and Peach Caprese SandwichServes 1
55 Mins 5 Mins 10 Mins
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 4-5 slices of fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 SUNSET® Heirloom Tomato, sliced
- 1 peach, pitted and sliced
- 5-6 basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp. hot honey
- Flaky sea salt
- To assemble, layer a slice of bread with heirloom tomato, mozzarella, basil and peaches.
- Drizzle with hot honey and sprinkle with flaky sea salt. Add a second slice of bread on top.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.