Grilled Sourdough Avocado Toast With Lolli Bombs™
1-2Grilled Sourdough Avocado Toast With Lolli Bombs™Serves 1-2
1010 Mins 5 Mins 15 Mins
- 2 slices of sourdough bread, grilled with a drizzle of olive oil
- 1/4 cup corn (canned or fresh)
- 1/2 avocado, grilled and then cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup of Lolli Bombs™ tomatoes, halved
- 4 WOW™ lolliberry™ strawberries, cut in half and grilled
- A handful of fresh watercress leaves
- Sprinkling of feta cheese
- Sprinkling of sea salt
- Add the grilled avocado slices onto the grilled sourdough toast.
- Layer on the corn, grilled WOW™ lolliberry™ strawberries and then Lolli Bombs™ tomatoes, sprinkling of feta cheese, pinch of sea salt and watercress leaves.
- Eat up and enjoy!
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.