Quick Flavor Bombs® Ramen
4Quick Flavor Bombs® RamenServes 4
1010 Mins 15 Mins 25 Mins
- 16 Flavor Bombs® tomatoes, halved
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 4 large eggs
- 12 oz buckwheat soba noodles
- 8 cups low sodium chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp red soy bean paste (miso)
- 1 cup plus 1 tsp low sodium soy sauce, split
- ½ cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, add chicken stock and reduce by half. Add miso and 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, then whisk together until the miso dissolves into the broth. Reduce heat to low, cover and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, vegetable oil and sesame oil. Whisk and set aside. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add soba noodles slowly until submerged, stirring gently to ensure noodles don’t stick together. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 2-5 minutes. Drain and lay flat on a tray. While noodles are still warm, pour marinade on top, stirring to evenly coat the noodles.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Make an ice bath by filling a large bowl with ice and water and set aside. Using a slotted spoon, carefully submerge the eggs into the boiling water, gently stirring for 15 seconds. Cook for 7 minutes, then immediately transfer to an ice bath and allow eggs to cool completely. Peel and halve right before serving.
- Divide noodles and tomatoes between 4 bowls. Carefully pour hot broth over the noodles and top with a sliced egg. Sprinkle with scallions and serve.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.