Flavor Bombs® Antipasto Skewers with Basil Vinaigrette
10Flavor Bombs® Antipasto Skewers with Basil VinaigretteServes 10
3535 Mins 0 Mins 35 Mins
- 1 package Flavor Bombs® tomatoes
- 1 (9oz) package cheese tortellini
- 1 (7oz) container of bocconcini, drained
- ¼ lb hard salami, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- In a blender, combine vinaigrette ingredients and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Set aside
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. Refrigerate until cool, about 10 minutes.
- To assemble skewers, thread one tomato, followed by one tortellini, one folded piece of salami (fold in half twice), one bocconcini, and finish with one more tomato.
- Arrange skewers on a platter and drizzle with basil vinaigrette before serving.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.