Egg in a Bagel Basket
6Egg in a Bagel BasketServes 6
55 Mins 15 Mins 20 Mins
- Canola oil spray
- 3 bagels, cut in half and 2” hole cut in center
- 4 oz. prosciutto slices
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ cup salted butter, melted
- 1 cup Wild Wonders® tomatoes, halved
- Shaved manchego, for serving
- Parsley leaves, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with canola oil spray and place bagel halves on it cut-side down. To the center of each bagel, lay a slice of prosciutto forming a basket. Carefully crack an egg into each center and season with Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Brush the tops of the bagels with melted butter and bake in the oven until the eggs are set to desired doneness.
- Allow to cool slightly before adding tomatoes, manchego, and parsley leaves to the sheet pan then serve.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.