Cucumber Watermelon Frozé
4Cucumber Watermelon FrozéServes 4
1010 Mins Mins 10 Mins
- (1) 750-mL bottle of rosé
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 cups watermelon cubes
- ½ English cucumber, roughly chopped
- Pour the rosé into ice cube trays and freeze overnight.
- In the meantime, prepare the simple syrup. Add the sugar and water to a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil then remove from the heat. Allow to cool completely then add in the lime zest and juice. Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use.
- To make the Cucumber Watermelon Frozé, add the frozen rosé cubes to a blender along with the watermelon cubes, English cucumber, and about ¼ cup (or to taste) of the lime simple syrup. Blend until a slushy-like consistency is achieved. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
The best-tasting berries in the world.
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
The cucumbers of your dreams.
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
Vine ripened, hand picked, mind blown.
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
No GMO. Yes amazing.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Organic and amazing, all year round.
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Chef-inspired, and ready in 15 minutes or less.
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.