Cucumber Lime Chillers
2Cucumber Lime ChillersServes 2
1010 Mins 0 Mins 10 Mins
- 1-½ tsp. matcha powder
- 4 Tbsp. hot water (175ºF)
- 1 SUNSET® English Cucumber
- 2 tsp. agave
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ cup soda water
- Fresh mint, for garnish
- Lime for garnish
- Cut 4 cucumber slices and reserve for garnish. Roughly chop the remaining cucumber then add it to a blender. Blend until liquefied, about 1 minute. Strain the cucumber juice through a fine-mesh sieve lined with cheesecloth. Discard the solids. You should have about 1 cup of cucumber juice.
- In a small bowl, combine matcha powder with hot water and whisk well to combine.
- To each glass, add 2 Tbsp. of the matcha mixture, ⅓ cup cucumber juice, 2 Tbsp. lime juice, and 1 tsp. of agave. Stir well to combine then add ice. Top with soda water and garnish with reserved cucumber slices and fresh mint.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.