Cucumber Key Lime Pie with SUNSET® English Cucumbers
6-8Cucumber Key Lime Pie with SUNSET® English CucumbersServes 6-8
- 1 ½ cups fine graham cracker crumbs, plus more for garnish
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- ⅛ tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ SUNSET® English Cucumber, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 tsp. lime zest
- ½ cup key lime juice (or lime juice)
- 6 large egg yolks
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Prepared whipped cream, for serving
- ½ SUNSET® English Cucumber, sliced thinly lengthwise, for garnish
- 1 key lime, sliced, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, brown sugar, and salt until combined. Press the mixture into a pie dish, applying pressure to ensure the crust is compact. Bake in the preheated oven until the crust just begins to brown, about 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool completely before filling.
- Meanwhile, puree the cucumber chunks and lime juice in a blender until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg yolks until frothy. Add in the lime zest, sweetened condensed milk, and cucumber-key lime puree, and stir well to combine.
- Once the crust is cooled, add the filling, and bake until just set around the edges with a slight jiggle in the middle, about 15-18 minutes. Let cool before transferring to the refrigerator to cool completely.
- To serve, top with whipped cream and sliced cucumber, key limes, and graham cracker crumbs.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.