Aguachile Shrimp Ceviche with One Sweet® Cucumbers
4Aguachile Shrimp Ceviche with One Sweet® CucumbersServes 4
1010 Mins 70 Mins 80 Mins
- 1 lb. raw extra-large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice, divided
- ¾ tsp. Kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, plus more for serving
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 5-6 One Sweet® Cucumbers, sliced into rounds
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- Extra-virgin olive oil for serving
- Tortilla chips for serving (optional)
- Cut the shrimp into bite-sized pieces, then add to a large bowl. Pour in ½ cup lime juice and ¾ tsp. Kosher salt and allow to sit for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through. The shrimp should turn pink in color. Drain and discard the liquid, then set the shrimp aside.
- In a blender, add the remaining ½ cup of lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, cilantro, jalapeño and a pinch of salt, and blend until smooth.
- To assemble the aguachile, add the blended marinade to a shallow serving bowl with the shrimp. Top with red onion, cucumber, and radishes. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve with tortilla chips.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.