Zima® Southwest Cobb Salad
6Zima® Southwest Cobb SaladPortions 6
Temps de préparation
1010 Mins 10 Mins 20 Mins
- 1 pint Zima® tomatoes, halved
- 3 romaine hearts, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large ripe avocados, chopped
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp each salt and freshly ground black peppercorns
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Whisk the lime juice with the honey, Dijon, cumin, salt and pepper. Slowly drizzle in the oil, while whisking constantly, until well combined. Dressing can be stored, tightly covered in the refrigerator, for up to 5 days.
- Arrange the lettuce in an even layer on a large serving platter. From right to left, arrange the ingredients in rows over the lettuce: cheese, red onion, avocado, tomato, chicken, black beans and corn. Drizzle dressing over top. Serve immediately.
- Add cooked and crumbled bacon to the salad for a smoky addition.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.