4“Wonder”ful HashPortions 4
Temps de préparation
1515 Mins 20 Mins 35 Mins
- 4 cups Yukon gold potatoes, 1”x1” cubed
- 2 cups Wild Wonders® tomatoes
- 1 cup white onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- Broccoli sprouts, for garnish
- 4 cups vegetable oil for shallow frying
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black peppercorns
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black peppercorns
- In a large frying pan, preheat vegetable oil to 350°F.
- Split the cubed potatoes into two batches. Add the first batch to the hot oil, and cook for approximately 4 minutes or until potatoes are brown and fully cooked through. Transfer to a paper towel-lined tray and season well with salt and pepper while still hot. Repeat with the remaining cubed potatoes.
- Preheat a medium sized pan to medium-low and add oil and white onions to the pan. Gently sauté until the onions are softened and very lightly browned. Place the tomatoes in the pan and increase the temperature to medium-high, frequently moving the pan around to prevent the onions from burning. Cook for about 4 minutes or until tomatoes begin blistering and browning. Add the water and shake the pan, then allow the water to almost completely dissolve, shaking occasionally. Remove pan from heat, add the cubed frites, green onions and paprika, and toss gently in pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with broccoli sprouts and serve while hot with all your favorite savory breakfast foods.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.