Browned Butter and Sage Beefsteak & Mascarpone Flatbread
2Browned Butter and Sage Beefsteak & Mascarpone FlatbreadPortions 2
Temps de préparation
1515 Mins 20 Mins 35 Mins
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes, cut into 1/3″ slices, set on paper towel to drain slightly
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black peppercorns
- 1 store bought flatbread, approximately 11 x 6”
- Additional kosher salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small pan melt butter and heat until butter starts to smell nutty and just starts to turn light golden brown, approximately 2 – 3 minutes. Immediately take the pan off the heat, stir in chopped sage and lemon juice. Set aside and cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, mix together mascarpone, Parmesan, salt and pepper. Place flatbread on prepared baking sheet and spread the mascarpone mixture evenly on top. Arrange sliced beefsteak tomatoes over the mascarpone. Spread and drizzle the sage brown butter over top. Season tomatoes lightly with salt.
- Bake until mascarpone has heated through, puffed slightly and lightly goldened at the edges, approximately 12 – 15 minutes. Let rest a minute or two before serving.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
The best-tasting berries in the world.
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
The cucumbers of your dreams.
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
Vine ripened, hand picked, mind blown.
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
No GMO. Yes amazing.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Organic and amazing, all year round.
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Chef-inspired, and ready in 15 minutes or less.
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.