Winter Quinoa and Tomato Salad
4Winter Quinoa and Tomato SaladServes 4
2525 Mins 20 Mins 45 Mins
- 24 Honey Bomb Tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1-½ cups water
- 1 Tbsp. flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. mint, chopped
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 mini cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- In a saucepan, add 1-½ cups of water and bring to a boil. Add quinoa, reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat, fluff quinoa with a for, and let cool to room temperature.
- While the quinoa cools, make the dressing. In a small bowl add the parsley, mint, white balsamic vinegar, and extra virgin olive oil. Whisk to combine and season to taste with Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- In a large serving bowl, add the cooked and cooled quinoa, Honey Bomb Tomatoes, and cucumber. Top with dressing and gently toss to combine. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and scallion and serve.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.