Wild Wonders® Tomato Bean Salad
4-6Wild Wonders® Tomato Bean SaladServes 4-6
1515 Mins 15 Mins 30 Mins
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 anchovy fillets, minced
- 2 Tbsp capers, drained
- 1 (19oz) can of white beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 Tbsp fresh thyme, picked
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups, Wild Wonders® tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch (142g) arugula
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Parmesan Cheese, shaved, to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add the garlic. Cook and turn garlic, until the garlic is a pale golden brown about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the anchovies and capers, cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the beans and 3 Tbsp of thyme, season with a little salt and pepper. Gently toss and reduce the heat to medium- low. Add half of the Wild Wonders® tomatoes and coat in the dressing about 3-5 minutes.
- On a platter, arrange the arugula. Top with the bean and Wild Wonders® mixture.
- Add remaining Wild Wonders®, thyme, lemon juice, shaved Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper. Serve warm.
- Note: This salad would pair nicely with canned tuna.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.