Wild Wonders® Pizza Bianca
4Wild Wonders® Pizza BiancaServes 4
2020 Mins 12 Mins 32 Mins
- 3 cups Wild Wonders® tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 lb store bought pizza dough, brought to room temperature
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 20 fresh basil leaves
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- All-purpose flour for dusting
- Coarse sea salt to finish
- Position rack to center of oven. Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with olive oil. If pizza dough is refrigerated, remove from fridge and let come up to room temperature, covered loosely with a clean towel.
- In a small bowl combine 2 tablespoons of olive oil with garlic and kosher salt. Set aside.
- Dust a clean working surface with a small amount of flour. Divide the pizza dough into 4 equal portions and form each portion into a round shape. Keep the other portions covered with a tea towel as you prepare and bake each individual pizza.
- Using a lightly floured rolling pin, roll out the first portion of dough into an 8 – 9” circle, about 1/4” thick. Carefully transfer dough to prepared baking sheet.
- Brush top of dough with ¼ of the garlic oil mixture and evenly sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella. Arrange tomatoes evenly over mozzarella. Top with 4 – 5 basil leaves and bake until cheese is melted, bubbly and lightly browned on edges and tomatoes have slightly softened, approximately 12 minutes.
- Carefully transfer pizza to a cutting board and finish with a touch of sea salt over the tomatoes. Let pizza rest for a minute or two before serving (the tomatoes will be very hot and juicy!).
- Just before serving, finish the pizzas with a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.