Wild Wonders® Panzanella Salad
6Wild Wonders® Panzanella SaladServes 6
2020 Mins 28 Mins 48 Mins
- 8 oz. focaccia bread (preferable day old), torn into 1-inch pieces
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 ½ cups Wild Wonders® tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup corn niblett’s, cooked
- burrata cheese, torn
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- Preheat oven to 425F. Spread the cubed bread on a baking sheet and drizzle with 2 Tbsp. olive oil and salt. Toss to coat evenly and bake for 10- 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, add remaining oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic salt and pepper, whisk until combined.
- Add sliced red onion to the dressing and set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, add Wild Wonders® tomatoes, corn and toasted focaccia. Gently toss with the red onion dressing until everything has been coated.
- Add burrata and garnish with fresh basil.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.