Pad Thai with Wild Wonders® Peppers
4-6Pad Thai with Wild Wonders® PeppersServes 4-6
1515 Mins 30 Mins 45 Mins
- 3 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 5 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sriracha hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz. flat rice noodles
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 10 oz. raw, peeled shrimp, chicken or extra firm tofu, cut into bite-size pieces. (or a 10oz. mixture of all the ingredients)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 3 Wild Wonders peppers, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup dry, roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Salt, to taste
- In a bowl, mix fish sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, sriracha and peanut butter. Set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package directions and set aside.
- In a large saucepan or a wok, heat 1 Tbsp. of oil over medium- high heat. Add the shrimp, chicken or tofu and the garlic, season with a little salt. The small chicken pieces will take about 3-5 minutes, cook until brown and cooked through. The shrimp 2-3 minutes, or until is pink and firm. Tofu, about 2- 3 minutes until golden. If using all the proteins, add the chicken, then the shrimp and tofu with the garlic. Remove from pan, set aside.
- Add remaining oil and place the eggs to the pan. Season with salt and scramble the eggs into small pieces with a spatula as they cook. Add to the bowl with the chicken, shrimp and/or tofu.
- Add the strained noodles, the peanut sauce, and sprouts to the pan. Cook for 1- 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and add the Wild Wonders peppers, protein, eggs and toss.
- Garnish with green onions, cilantro, peanuts and lime wedges. Serve immediately.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.