Wild Wonders® Fundido
4Wild Wonders® FundidoServes 4
1515 Mins 40 Mins 55 Mins
- 1 cup soft cream cheese
- ½ cup 35% cream
- ¾ cup smoked cheddar cheese, grated
- ¾ cup smoked Provolone cheese, grated
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black peppercorns
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ lb ground pork
- ½ Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2/3 cups Wild Wonders® tomatoes, quartered
- 2 Tbsp red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a small pot over medium heat, whisk cream cheese and cream to a smooth consistency. Add cheddar and Provolone and whisk until melted. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large pan over medium-high heat, add olive oil and pork. Cook until pork is crispy and finely crumbled. Reduce heat to medium then add garlic, paprika, cumin and pepper. Stir to combine. Set aside and allow to cool.
- For the garnish, soak onions in ice-cold water for ten minutes. Drain and set aside.
- To assemble, add 2/3 of the pork mixture to the cream cheese mixture. Reserve the remaining pork for the garnish.
- In a 6” cast iron frying pan, bake cheese and pork mixture for 20 minutes.
- Just before serving, garnish with reserved ground pork, tomatoes, sliced onions and coriander. Serve warm with toasted Naan or crostini.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
The best-tasting berries in the world.
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
The cucumbers of your dreams.
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
Vine ripened, hand picked, mind blown.
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
No GMO. Yes amazing.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Organic and amazing, all year round.
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Chef-inspired, and ready in 15 minutes or less.
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.