Turkey Meatball Gyros with Sprinkles® & Qukes™
4Turkey Meatball Gyros with Sprinkles® & Qukes™Serves 4
1515 Mins 15 Mins 30 Mins
For the Turkey Meatballs:
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
For the Gyros:
- (1) 3.5-oz. package of Sprinkles® tomatoes
- 1 cup Qukes™, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley leaves
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced (about 2 Tbsp.)
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 flatbreads, pitas, or naan, warmed
- Tzatziki sauce (store-bought)
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- To make the Turkey Meatballs: Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, add the ground turkey, egg, breadcrumbs, garlic, dried parsley, and Kosher salt. Mix until well combined. Form into bite-size meatballs and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- To make the Gyros: In a medium bowl, combine Sprinkles® tomatoes, ONE SWEET® English cucumber, red onion, parsley leaves, olive oil, lemon juice, and dried oregano. Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- To assemble the Gyros: Spread each flatbread (or pita or naan) with tzatziki sauce followed by 6-8 turkey meatballs. Top with the Sprinkles® and cucumber salad mixture and a sprinkle of feta. Serve immediately
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.