Tortellini Antipasto Salad
4-6Tortellini Antipasto SaladServes 4-6
1515 Mins 15 Mins 30 Mins
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. capers, drained and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups cheese tortellini, cooked according to package directions
- 1 pint Organic Wild Wonders® Tomatoes, halved
- ¼ lb. soppressata, cubed
- ½ cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
- ¼ lb. Calabrese salami, thinly sliced into rounds
- ½ small red onion, diced
- 8 oz. jarred marinated artichokes, drained and quartered
- ¼ cup sliced green olives
- 1 cup fresh bocconcini mozzarella, quartered
- ¼ cup fresh Italian parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, cut into ribbons
- To make the dressing, combine garlic, paprika, capers, red wine vinegar, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a small bowl. Add the olive oil in a slow stream, whisking to fully incorporate. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the tortellini, Organic Wild Wonders® Tomatoes, soppressata, pepperoncini, salami, red onion, artichokes, green olives, mozzarella, parsley, basil, and dressing. Toss to combine. Transfer to a serving platter and enjoy.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.