Tomato Curry Corn Ribs
4Tomato Curry Corn RibsServes 4
1515 Mins 35 Mins 50 Mins
For the curry sauce:
- 1 pint MiMi® Gourmet Tomatoes
- 1 medium shallot, peeled and chopped
- 1 large garlic clove
- 2” piece of ginger, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro stems, chopped
- 1 tsp. fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Curry powder
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- ½ tsp. ground turmeric
- ½ tsp. Cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
For the corn ribs:
- 4 corn on the cobs, cut into quarters lengthwise
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- Cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- For the curry sauce, combine all ingredients except the canola oil in a food processor and blitz until a chunky paste forms. (Alternatively, you can use a mortar and pestle.) Drizzle the oil in with the motor running until fully combined.
- Place the corn ribs on a rimmed baking sheet and coat with curry paste, reserving additional paste for serving. Bake in the oven until the corn is browned and the ribs begin to curl, about 15-18 minutes.
- Transfer corn ribs to a serving platter. Halve the remaining MiMi® tomatoes and add to the platter along with the red onion and cilantro leaves. Serve with lime wedges and the remaining curry sauce.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.