Tomato Butter Popcorn
4-6Tomato Butter PopcornServes 4-6
55 Mins 10 Mins 15 Mins
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- 1 cup Sugar Bombs® tomatoes
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Pop the popcorn using your preferred method.
- Arrange an oven rack about 3-4 inches from the broiler element and set the oven to broil. Place Sugar Bombs on a rimmed baking sheet and broil until the skins just begin to brown and burst, 4-5 minutes. Allow Sugar Bombs® to cool to room temperature.
- In a food processor, combine the cooled Sugar Bombs, salt, and garlic powder. Pulse a few times until finely chopped. Add the butter in and process until it is completely combined with the Sugar Bombs mixture, about 30 seconds. Transfer tomato butter to an airtight container.
- Place 3 Tbsp. of the tomato butter into a large microwavable bowl. Melt the butter at 20 second intervals. Once melted, add in prepared popcorn and toss until evenly coated.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.