Thanksgiving Leftovers Poutine with Wild Wonders® Tomatoes
4Thanksgiving Leftovers Poutine with Wild Wonders® TomatoesServes 4
77 Mins 40 Mins 47 Mins
- (1) 15-oz. package frozen sweet potato fries
- 1 cup Wild Wonders® tomatoes, halved
- 1-½ cups leftover prepared stuffing
- ¾ cup leftover Thanksgiving turkey, warmed and shredded into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup cheese curds
- ¼ cup cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup gravy, warmed
- Parsley, for garnish
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Form the leftover stuffing into small bite-size pieces and place on the baking sheet. If the stuffing is dry, add a little stock to moisten the stuffing so it keeps its shape. Spray with cooking spray and bake until crispy and golden, about 12-15 minutes.
- Bake sweet potato fries according to package instructions.
- To build the poutine, add the hot fries to a serving platter and layer with turkey, cheese curds and gravy. Top with the croutons, tomatoes and cranberry sauce. Garnish with parsley leaves, if desired.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.