Taco-Style Lettuce Cups with Chunky Guacamole
4Taco-Style Lettuce Cups with Chunky GuacamoleServes 4
1010 Mins 20 Mins 30 Mins
For the Chunky Guacamole:
- 2 ripe avocados, skin and pit removed, cut into ½“ chunks
- 1 package Sprinkles® tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, finely chopped
- Lime juice, to taste
- Kosher salt, to taste
For the Taco-Style Lettuce Cups:
- 1-½ lb. 80% lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- Shredded Mexican-style cheese, for serving
- Green leaf lettuce leaves, for serving
- Lime wedges, for serving
- To make the chunky guacamole, combine the avocado, Sprinkles®, red onion, cilantro and lime juice in a large bowl. Stir well to combine and season with Kosher salt to taste. Cover and allow flavors to marry while preparing the beef.
- To make the ground beef, heat oil in a large skillet over medium to high heat. Cook the beef, breaking into crumbles with a wooden spoon, until browned. Drain off any excess fat in the pan, leaving about 1 Tbsp, and return to the stove. Reduce heat to low and add in the spices, stirring well to combine. Cook until the beef is completely cooked through and remove from the heat.
- Serve the ground beef and chunky guacamole with shredded cheese and lettuce leaves for building. Serve with lime wedges.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
The best-tasting berries in the world.
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
The cucumbers of your dreams.
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
Vine ripened, hand picked, mind blown.
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
No GMO. Yes amazing.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Organic and amazing, all year round.
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Chef-inspired, and ready in 15 minutes or less.
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.