Tabbouleh with Campari® Tomatoes
4Tabbouleh with Campari® TomatoesServes 4
- ½ cup bulgur wheat, uncooked
- 8 Campari® Tomatoes, finely chopped
- ¼ cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Italian parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- Kosher salt to taste
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Cook or soak the bulgur until tender according to package directions. Drain off any excess water and set aside to cool.
- To make dressing, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt.
- To a large bowl, combine the cooled bulgur, drained tomatoes, scallions, parsley, mint, and dressing. Toss to combine.
- Allow the salad to rest for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
The best-tasting berries in the world.
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
The cucumbers of your dreams.
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
Vine ripened, hand picked, mind blown.
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
No GMO. Yes amazing.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Organic and amazing, all year round.
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Chef-inspired, and ready in 15 minutes or less.
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.