Super Bowl Wings Two Ways: Kaboom® Jalapeño Honey and Campari ® Gochujang
4-6Super Bowl Wings Two Ways: Kaboom® Jalapeño Honey and Campari ® GochujangServes 4-6
1010 Mins 30 Mins 40 Mins
- 40 pieces unbreaded chicken wings (store bought or homemade)
For the Kaboom™ Jalapeño Honey:
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup honey
- 4 Kaboom™ Jalapeños, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. grated ginger
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
For the Campari® Gochujang:
- 10-12 Campari® tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. gochujang paste
- 1 garlic clove, grated or finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1-½ Tbsp. rice vinegar
- For the Kaboom Jalapeño Honey: In a small saucepan over medium heat, add the butter, honey, Kaboom Jalapeño Peppers, ginger, and salt. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes, or until sauce is thickened. Place half of the wings in a large bowl. Add some of the Kaboom Jalapeño Honey sauce and toss to coat. Serve immediately, with remaining Kaboom Jalapeño Honey sauce on the side.
- For the Campari Gochujang: In a small saucepan over medium heat, add the Campari tomatoes and sesame oil. Cook down, stirring occasionally, for about 30 minutes. Remove from heat then stir in gochujang paste, garlic, maple syrup, and rice vinegar. Transfer mixture to a blender and blend until smooth. Place the other half of the wings into a large bowl. Add some of the Campari Gochujang sauce and toss to coat. Serve immediately, with remaining Campari Gochujang sauce on the side.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.